Test for the detection of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in humans
The IDNCOV-2 detection kit is a qualitative triplex RT-PCR which simultaneously amplifies two SARS-CoV-2 target sequences and an endogenous internal control.
This test was developed by IDvet’s sister company: ID Solutions, which is specialized in circulating DNA diagnostics in human oncology.
- High specificity thanks to the use of targets developed by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC, USA)
- High sensitivity: LOD(95%) is < 15 copies/PCR
- Validated by the French National Reference Laboratory
- Endogenous internal control to ensure sample presence and the absence of false negatives
- Results are obtained within 1 hour
- Validated on the main thermocyclers on the market
|Method||RT-PCR - Triplex - Qualitative|
|Sample types||Nasopharyngeal, oropharyngeal swab and sputum samples|
|ID Gene® Spin Universal Extraction Kit|
|Product code||SPIN50 / SPIN250|
|Format||50 preps / 250 preps|
Extraction system using silica columns for all matrices and all veterinary pathogens
|ID Gene™ Mag Fast Extraction Kit|
Rapid magnetic bead nucleic acid extraction kit for use with any matrix or pathogen (DNA or RNA).
⇒ The fastest magnetic bead extraction kit on the market, with results in only 20 min!
⇒ Use in combination with the ID Gene™ range of amplification kits to obtain results in only 70 minutes for DNA and 90 minutes for RNA (extraction and amplification)
⇒ Compatible with most open extraction robots for magnetic beads