Indirect multi-species ELISA for the detection of anti-Toxoplasma gondii antibodies in serum, plasma or meat juice from multiple species, including ruminants, swine and cats.
Please contact IDvet for use with other species.
- Easy-to-use, with results in 90 minutes
- Versatile protocol for serum, plasma or meat juice, and applicable to multiple species, including ruminants, swine, dogs and cats
|Species||Ruminants, swine, dogs and cats.|
|Specimens||Serum, plasma or meat juice|
|Coated antigen||Toxoplasma gondii P30 antigen|
|Conjugate||Anti-multi-species IgG-HRP conjugate (concentrated 10X)|
|Kit format||2 plates|
|Plate format||12 x 8-well strips|
- Proctor AF et al. Detection of antibodies to Toxoplasma gondii in serum from experimentally infected pregnant ewes. University College Dublin, 2008
- Mangili, P.M. et al. Development and evaluation of the performance of an in-house ELISA to be used for the indirect diagnosis of Toxoplasmosis in sheep. Poster presented at the SIDILV meeting in Parma, Italy, 2009.
- Hotea, I. et al. Seroprevalence of Toxoplasma gondii infection in pigs reared in intensive system from Timis country. Lucrari Stiintice Medicina veterinara Vol. XLIII(1), 2010, Timisoara.
- Görlich, K. et al. Validation, optimisation and standardisation of an automated test system for monitoring and surveillance of Toxoplasmosa gondii in pigs. 2010. Poster presented at Nationales Zoonose Symposium, Berlin, 2009.
- Gómez-Laguna, J. et al. Seroprevalence of zoonotic diseases in Iberian pigs. SUIS N° 74, Enero/Febrero 2011.
Dogs and cats
- Gaffuri, A., et al. Toxoplasma gondii in wild boar and roe deer in Northern Italy: serosurvey and PCR-RFLP. 9th Ewda Conference, 2010.
- Renzi, M. et al. Serological investigation on the spread of Toxoplasma gondii in roe deer (Capreolus capreolus) Emilia-Romagna. Poster presented at the 3rd National SIEF Congress, Torino, 2009.
Wild & domestic animals
- Scarpulla, M. et al. Comparison of indirect immunofluorescence and ID Screen® Toxoplasmosis indirect ELISA for the detection of antibodies against Toxoplasma gondii in cat and dog sera. Poster presented at the WAVLD meeting, Madrid, 2009.
- Roqueplo, C. et al. Toxoplasma gondii in wild and domestic animals from New Caledonia. Parasite, 2011, 18, 345-348.
|Associated reference sera|
|Negative freeze-dried porcine serum|
Freeze-dried porcine serum negative for various diseases.
|Freeze-dried Toxoplasmosis reference bovine serum|
Freeze-dried bovine serum containing anti-Toxoplasma gondii specific antibodies.
|Toxoplasmosis positive freeze-dried serum|
|Format||1 ml vial (freeze-dried)|
Freeze-dried positive porcine (wild boar) serum to be used as internal reference material for quality control.
|Toxoplasmosis negative freeze-dried serum|
|Format||0.5 ml vial (freeze-dried)|
Freeze-dried positive porcine serum to be used as internal reference material for quality control.