You are here : Swine -
ELISA kits - ID Screen®
Swine Vesicular Disease Competition -
5B7 Mab Competitive ELISA for the detection of antibodies directed against the SVD virus in porcine serum or plasma.
- High sensitivity and specificity, with clear separation of positive and negative results
- Calibrated to detect the Primary Reference Serum EU-RS4, provided by the OIE Reference Laboratory, Pirbright, UK²
- Convenient and rapid test, with ready-to-use components and results within 2 hours.
|Specimens||Serum or plasma|
|Coated antigen||SVDV purified antigen|
|Conjugate||Mab 5B7-HRP conjugate (concentrated 10X)|
|Kit format||4 plates|
|Plate format||12 x 8-well strips|
- Brocchi, E., Berlinzani, A., Gamba, D. & Simone, F. (1995). Development of two novel monoclonal antibody-based ELISAs for the detection of antibodies and the identification of swine isotypes against swine vesicular disease virus. J. Virol.Methods, 52, 155-67.
- OIE Terrestrial Manual 2013; 2.8.9; Swine Vesicular Disease
|Associated reference sera|
|SVD positive freeze-dried serum|
|Format||0.5 ml vial (freeze-dried)|
Freeze-dried positive swine serum to be used as internal reference material for quality control.