You are here : Ruminants -
ELISA kits - ID Screen®
Rift Valley Fever Competition Multi-species -
Competitive ELISA kit for the detection of anti-Rift Valley Fever (RVF) antibodies in ruminant serum or plasma.
- This test does not contain any virus particles
- Excellent analytical sensitivity, sensitivity and specificity, as proven in recent outbreaks
- Multi-species test: may be used on ruminants, horses, dogs and other species
- Convenient and rapid format: ready-to-use, coated plates in strips, and all other components in liquid format. Results in less than 2 hours.
- Practical: you can easily check that all samples have been correctly deposited because the dilution buffer changes color upon addition of the sera
|Species||Multiple species, including ruminants, camels, horses, dogs and others|
|Specimens||Serum or plasma|
|Coated antigen||RVF Virus nucleoprotein (NP)|
|Conjugate||Anti-NP-HRP conjugate (concentrated 10X)|
|Kit format||4 plates||10 plates|
|Plate format||12 x 8-well strips||12 x 8-well strips|
- Comtet, L. et Pourquier, P. (IDvet), Marié, J-L. & Davoust, B. (French Defence Medical Service, Working group of animal epidemiology, Marseille, France), Cêtre-Sossah, C. (CIRAD, Montpellier, France). Preliminary validation of the ID Screen® Rift Valley Fever Competition Multi-species ELISA. Poster presented at the 2010 EAVLD meeting, Lelystad, The Netherlands.
- Ahmed B. et al. Unexpected Rift Valley Fever Outbreak, Northern Mauritania. Emerging Infectious Diseases. Vol. 17, No. 10. October 2011.
- Kortekaas, J. et al. European ring trial to evaluate ELISAs for the diagnosis of infection with Rift Valley fever virus. Journal of Virological Methods. September 2012.
- Antonis, A.F.G. et al. Vertical Transmission of Rift Valley Fever Virus Without Detectable Maternal Viremia. Vector-borne and zoonotic diseases. Vol. 13, No. X. May 2013.
|Associated reference sera|
|Rift Valley Fever IgG-positive freeze-dried serum|
|Format||1 ml vial (freeze-dried)|
Freeze-dried positive bovine serum to be used as internal reference material for quality control.