Competitive ELISA kit for the detection of anti-PPRV nucleoprotein antibodies in sheep and goat serum or plasma.
Please contact IDvet for use on other species.
- This test does not contain any virus particles
- High specificity and sensitivity
- Straightforward and rapid protocol: each sample is deposited only once (screening format), and results are obtained in 90 minutes
- Convenient format: the only commercial ELISA to supply ready-to-use, coated plates, and all other components in liquid format. Plates are supplied in strips
- Practical: you can easily check that all samples have been correctly deposited because the dilution buffer changes color upon addition of the sera
|Species||Multiple species, including sheep, goats and others|
|Specimens||Serum or plasma|
|Coated antigen||PPRV nucleoprotein (NP)|
|Conjugate||Anti-NP-HRP conjugate (concentrated 10X)|
|Kit format||4 plates||10 plates|
|Plate format||12 x 8-well strips||12 x 8-well strips|
- Libeau, G., Préhaud, C., Lancelot, R., Colas, F., Guerre, L., Bishop, D.H., Diallo, A. Development of a competitive ELISA for detecting antibodies to the Peste des Petits Ruminants virus using a recombinant nucleoprotein. Res Vet Sci. 1995 Jan;58(1):50-5.
|Associated reference sera|
|PPR positive freeze-dried serum|
|Format||1 ml vial (freeze-dried)|
Freeze-dried positive caprine serum to be used as internal reference material for quality control.