Indirect ELISA for detection of antibodies directed against the Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus (PEDV) in serum and plasma.
Monitor vaccination, identify and control new outbreaks with this rapid and easy-to-use ELISA for detection of IgG antibodies.
- High performance
- Easy-to-use: no sample pre-dilution
- Rapid: Results in only 90 minutes
- Data analysis with the IDSoft™ program
- Identify and control outbreaks
- Determine antibody prevalence following natural exposure or feedback / vaccination
- Demonstrate the absence of exposure prior to moving animals
|Specimens||Serum and plasma|
|Coated antigen||PEDV recombinant nucleoprotein|
|Conjugate||Anti-multi-species IgG-HRP conjugate
|Kit format||5 plates|
|Plate format||12 x 8-well strips|