Indirect ELISA for the detection of antibodies against the Newcastle Disease Virus (NDV) in chicken and turkey sera.
May be used to detect infection or to quantify NDV antibody levels in birds vaccinated with HVT-NDV vector vaccines.
Note: The same convenient protocol (buffers, incubation times and temperatures) is used for most ID Screen® poultry kits.
- The only ELISA validated for monitoring rHVT-F vaccines
- May be used as part of a DIVA* strategy in combination with the NDVNP kit (for animals vaccinated with rHVT-F vaccines alone)
- High specificity and very low background (no risk of false positive results)
- Short incubation times: results in 75 minutes (30-30-15 protocol)
- Excellent correlation with hemagglutination inhibition (HI)
- Comprehensive data analysis with the IDSoft™ program
- Positive and negative reference sera available as internal controls
*Differentiation between Infected and Vaccinated Animals
|Species||Chickens (broilers, breeders, layers) and turkeys|
|Coated antigen||NDV purified antigen|
|Conjugate||Anti-chicken-HRP conjugate (concentrated 10X)|
|Kit format||5 plates||10 plates|
|Plate format||12 x 8-well strips||12 x 8-well strips|
|Associated reference sera|
|Ready-to-use multi-positive serum – ref. A|
|Format||5 ml vial|
Ready-to-use multi-positive chicken serum, positive with the ID Screen® kits: IBDVP2, IBVS, ILTS, EDS, MG/MS (combo kit), NDVS, NDVS-CV. (Negative for MM). To be used as internal reference material for quality control.
|Ready-to-use chicken negative serum|
|Format||5 ml vial|
Ready to use specific pathogen free (SPF) chicken serum pool. Does not contain any antibodies against any avian pathogen. For use with all the IDvet poultry ELISA kits or for RSA testing.
|SPF negative freeze-dried serum|
|Format||0.5 ml vial (freeze-dried)|
Freeze-dried SPF negative chicken serum to be used as internal reference material for quality control.
May be used for ELISA and RSA testing.