Indirect ELISA for the detection of antibodies against the Newcastle Disease Virus (NDV) in chicken and turkey serum or egg yolk.
May be used to detect infection or to quantify NDV antibody levels in birds vaccinated with conventional vaccines.
Note: The same convenient protocol (buffers, incubation times and temperatures) is used for most ID Screen® poultry kits.
- Excellent tool for the monitoring of conventional vaccine programs (live and killed vaccines)
- High specificity and very low background (no risk of false positive results)
- Excellent correlation with hemagglutination inhibition (HI)
- Short incubation times: results in 75 minutes (30-30-15 protocol)
- May be used with egg yolk samples which are easier to collect and cause less stress to the layers
- Comprehensive data analysis with the IDSoft™ program
- Positive and negative reference sera available as internal controls
|Species||Chickens (broilers, breeders, layers) and turkeys|
|Specimens||Serum or egg yolk|
|Coated antigen||NDV purified antigen|
|Conjugate||Anti-chicken-HRP conjugate (concentrated 10X)|
|Kit format||5 plates||10 plates|
|Plate format||12 x 8-well strips||12 x 8-well strips|
|Associated reference sera|
|Ready-to-use multi-positive serum – ref. A|
|Format||5 ml vial|
Ready-to-use multi-positive chicken serum, positive with the ID Screen® kits: IBDVP2, IBVS, ILTS, EDS, MG, MG/MS (combo kit), NDVS, NDVS-CV. (Negative for MM). To be used as internal reference material for quality control.
|Ready-to-use chicken negative serum|
|Format||5 ml vial|
Ready to use specific pathogen free (SPF) chicken serum pool. Does not contain any antibodies against any avian pathogen. For use with all the IDvet poultry ELISA kits or for RSA testing.
|SPF negative freeze-dried serum|
|Format||0.5 ml vial (freeze-dried)|
Freeze-dried SPF negative chicken serum to be used as internal reference material for quality control.
May be used for ELISA and RSA testing.