Competitive ELISA kit for the detection of anti-NDV nucleoprotein antibodies in domestic and wild avian species.
This test may be used to determine the immune status of individuals, flocks or populations.
Note: The same convenient protocol (buffers, incubation times and temperatures) is used for most ID Screen® poultry kits.
- Used worldwide in government monitoring programs
- Multi-species test: the only commercial ELISA applicable to both domestic and wild avian species
- Particularly suited to monitoring disease in regions without vaccination
- High sensitivity and specificity: • Earlier detection of seroconversion (7 dpi) compared with indirect ELISAs • High analytical sensitivity • Detection of all strains • No cross-reactions with Avian Paramyxoviruses 3 (APMV-3)
- Short incubation times: results in 75 minutes (30-30-15 protocol)
- May be used with egg yolk samples which are easier to collect and cause less stress to the layers
- Comprehensive data analysis with the IDSoft™ program
- Positive and negative reference sera available as internal controls
|Species||Avian (domestic and wild species)|
|Specimens||Serum or egg yolk|
|Coated antigen||NDV-purified antigen|
|Conjugate||Anti-NDV-HRP conjugate (concentrated 10X)|
|Kit format||2 plates||5 plates||10 plates|
|Plate format||12 x 8-well strips||12 x 8-well strips||12 x 8-well strips|
|Associated reference sera|
|Ready-to-use chicken negative serum|
|Format||5 ml vial|
Ready to use specific pathogen free (SPF) chicken serum pool. Does not contain any antibodies against any avian pathogen. For use with all the IDvet poultry ELISA kits or for RSA testing.
|SPF negative freeze-dried serum|
|Format||0.5 ml vial (freeze-dried)|
Freeze-dried SPF negative chicken serum to be used as internal reference material for quality control.
May be used for ELISA and RSA testing.