Competitive ELISA kit for the detection of anti-NDV nucleoprotein antibodies in domestic and wild avian species.
This test may be used to determine the immune status of individuals, flocks or populations.
Note: The same convenient protocol (buffers, incubation times and temperatures) is used for most ID Screen® poultry kits.
- Used worldwide in government monitoring programs
- Multi-species test: the only commercial ELISA applicable to both domestic and wild avian species
- Particularly suited to monitoring disease in regions without vaccination
- High sensitivity and specificity: • Earlier detection of seroconversion (7 dpi) compared with indirect ELISAs • High analytical sensitivity • Detection of all strains • No cross-reactions with Avian Paramyxoviruses 3 (APMV-3)
- Short incubation times: results in 75 minutes (30-30-15 protocol)
- May be used with egg yolk samples which are easier to collect and cause less stress to the layers
- Comprehensive data analysis with the IDSoft™ program
- Positive and negative reference sera available as internal controls
|Species||Avian (domestic and wild species)|
|Specimens||Serum or egg yolk|
|Coated antigen||NDV-purified antigen|
|Conjugate||Anti-NDV-HRP conjugate (concentrated 10X)|
|Kit format||2 plates||5 plates||10 plates|
|Plate format||12 x 8-well strips||12 x 8-well strips||12 x 8-well strips|