Recombinant protein-based indirect ELISA for the detection of anti-M. synoviae antibodies in chicken and turkey serum and egg yolk, to monitor the flock’s immune status.
Positive results should be confirmed by other methods such as Rapid Slide Agglutination (RSA).
Note: the same convenient protocol (buffers, incubation times and temperatures) is used for most ID Screen® poultry kits.
- The use of recombinant proteins allows for improved specificity, low background, earlier detection of seroconversion and higher analytical sensitivity
- Suited for vaccine monitoring (MS-H and MS-1)
- No cross-reactions with other mycoplasmas
- Short incubation times: results in 75 minutes (30-30-15 protocol)
- Applicable to chickens and turkeys
- May be used with egg yolk samples which are easier to collect and cause less stress to the layers
- Comprehensive data analysis with the IDSoft™ program
- Freeze-dried positive and negative reference sera available as internal controls
|Species||Chickens (broilers, breeders and layers) and turkeys|
|Specimens||Serum or egg yolk|
|Coated antigen||Recombinant MS antigen|
|Conjugate||Anti-chicken-HRP conjugate (concentrated 10X)|
|Kit format||5 plates||10 plates|
|Plate format||12 x 8-well strips||12 x 8-well strips|
|Associated reference sera|
|Ready-to-use multi-positive serum – ref. B|
|Format||5 ml vial|
Ready-to-use multi-positive chicken serum, positive with the ID Screen® kits: MG, MS, REOS, IBDS, IBDVP2, SALS, MPVS. To be used as internal reference material for quality control.
|SPF negative freeze-dried serum|
|Format||0.5 ml vial (freeze-dried)|
Freeze-dried SPF negative chicken serum to be used as internal reference material for quality control.