Recombinant protein-based indirect ELISA for the detection of anti-Mycoplasma meleagridis antibodies in turkey serum to monitor the flock’s immune status.
Positive results should be confirmed by other methods such as Rapid Slide Agglutination (RSA).
Note: The same convenient protocol (buffers, incubation times and temperatures) is used for most ID Screen® poultry kits.
- The use of recombinant proteins allows for improved specificity, low background, earlier detection of seroconversion and higher analytical sensitivity
- No cross-reactions with other mycoplasmas
- Short incubation times: results in 75 minutes (30-30-15 protocol)
- Comprehensive data analysis with the IDSoft™ program
- Positive and negative reference sera available as internal controls
|Coated antigen||Recombinant MM antigen|
|Conjugate||Anti-chicken-HRP conjugate (concentrated 10X)|
|Kit format||5 plates||10 plates|
|Plate format||12 x 8-well strips||12 x 8-well strips|
|Associated reference sera|
|Ready-to-use chicken negative serum|
|Format||5 ml vial|
Ready to use specific pathogen free (SPF) chicken serum pool. Does not contain any antibodies against any avian pathogen. For use with all the IDvet poultry ELISA kits or for RSA testing.
|SPF negative freeze-dried serum|
|Format||0.5 ml vial (freeze-dried)|
Freeze-dried SPF negative chicken serum to be used as internal reference material for quality control.
May be used for ELISA and RSA testing.