Recombinant protein-based indirect ELISA for the detection of anti-Mycoplasma meleagridis antibodies in turkey serum to monitor the flock’s immune status.
Positive results should be confirmed by other methods such as Rapid Slide Agglutination (RSA).
Note: The same convenient protocol (buffers, incubation times and temperatures) is used for most ID Screen® poultry kits.
- The use of recombinant proteins allows for improved specificity, low background, earlier detection of seroconversion and higher analytical sensitivity
- No cross-reactions with other mycoplasmas
- Short incubation times: results in 75 minutes (30-30-15 protocol)
- Comprehensive data analysis with the IDSoft™ program
- Positive and negative reference sera available as internal controls
|Coated antigen||Recombinant MM antigen|
|Conjugate||Anti-chicken-HRP conjugate (concentrated 10X)|
|Kit format||5 plates||10 plates|
|Plate format||12 x 8-well strips||12 x 8-well strips|
|Associated reference sera|
|MM positive freeze-dried serum|
|Format||2.5 ml vial (freeze-dried)|
Freeze-dried positive turkey serum to be used as internal reference material for quality control
|SPF negative freeze-dried serum|
|Format||0.5 ml vial (freeze-dried)|
Freeze-dried SPF negative chicken serum to be used as internal reference material for quality control.