Range of competitive ELISA kits for the detection of subtype-specific antibodies in avian serum or plasma.
- May be used for DIVA diagnostics (Differentiation of Infected and Vaccinated Animals)
- Applicable to both domestic & wild avian species
- High sensitivity and specificity: validated by OIE labs, with excellent results (1)
- Easy-to-use, with results in under 2.5 hours
- Comprehensive data analysis with the IDSoft™program
- Positive and negative reference sera available as internal controls
|ID Screen® Influenza H5 Antibody Competition||FLUACH5-2P|
|ID Screen® Influenza H7 Antibody Competition||FLUACH7-2P|
|ID Screen® Influenza H9 Antibody Competition||FLUACH9-2P|
|Species||Domestic and wild avian species|
|Specimens||Serum or plasma|
|Coated antigen||Purified native inactivated subtype-specific antigen|
|Conjugate||Anti-subtype-HRP Mab conjugate (concentrated 10X)|
|Product code||See above||See above|
|Kit format||2 plates||5 plates|
|Plate format||12 x 8-well strips||12 x 8-well strips|
|Ready-to-use positive serum FLU-C|
Ready to use chicken serum pool containing significant and known antibody level against Avian Influenza virus.
|Ready-to-use chicken negative serum|
|Format||5 ml vial|
Ready to use specific pathogen free (SPF) chicken serum pool. Does not contain any antibodies against any avian pathogen. For use with all the IDvet poultry ELISA kits or for RSA testing.
|SPF negative freeze-dried serum|
|Format||0.5 ml vial (freeze-dried)|
Freeze-dried SPF negative chicken serum to be used as internal reference material for quality control.
May be used for ELISA and RSA testing.