You are here : -
ELISA kits - ID Screen® Influenza H9 Indirect -
Indirect ELISA for the detection of antibodies against the hemagglutinin H9 of the Avian Influenza A virus in serum, plasma or egg yolk from chickens or turkeys.
- The only commercial quantitative ELISA for the specific detection of H9 antibodies
- The only test which allows for H9 disease diagnosis and vaccination monitoring of layers and breeders
- Able to detect field infection in vaccinated flocks (an increase in antibody titers is observed post-infection)
- Well correlated with the haemagglutination inhibition (HI) test, with the advantage of being more robust, faster and easier-to-use for the analysis of large numbers of samples
- Protocol for egg yolk testing, which is less stressful for layers
|Species||Chickens and turkeys|
|Specimens||Serum, plasma or egg yolk|
|Coated antigen||Purified H9 recombinant protein|
|Conjugate||Anti-chicken-HRP conjugate (concentrated 10X)|
|Kit format||5 plates||10 plates|
|Plate format||12 x 8-well strips||12 x 8-well strips|
|Associated reference sera|
|Ready-to-use positive serum FLU-S|
Ready to use chicken serum pool containing significant and known antibody level against Avian Influenza virus.
|Ready-to-use chicken negative serum|
|Format||5 ml vial|
Ready to use specific pathogen free (SPF) chicken serum pool. Does not contain any antibodies against any avian pathogen. For use with all the IDvet poultry ELISA kits or for RSA testing.
|SPF negative freeze-dried serum|
|Format||0.5 ml vial (freeze-dried)|
Freeze-dried SPF negative chicken serum to be used as internal reference material for quality control.
May be used for ELISA and RSA testing.