You are here : Swine -
ELISA kits - ID Screen® Influenza A Nucleoprotein Swine Indirect -
Indirect ELISA for the detection of antibodies against the Influenza A virus nucleoprotein in swine serum or plasma.
- Improved sensitivity and specificity thanks to a recombinant nucleoprotein
- Detection of circulating virus, including H1N1, H1N2 and H3N2
- Monitoring of conventional vaccines in swine
- Comprehensive data analysis with the IDSoft™ program
- Cost-effective for the analysis of large numbers of samples
- Easy-to-use, with results in under 2 hours
|Specimens||Serum and plasma|
|Coated antigen||Recombinant nucleoprotein (NP)|
|Conjugate||Anti-swine-HRP conjugate (concentrated 10X)|
|Kit format||5 plates||10 plates|
|Plate format||12 x 8-well strips||12 x 8-well strips|
|Negative freeze-dried porcine serum|
Freeze-dried porcine serum negative for various diseases.