The only commercial indirect ELISA for the specific detection of nucleoprotein antibodies in chicken and turkey serum.
- Designed to monitor killed vaccines in chickens and turkeys
- May also be used as a DIVA* test, in combination with the ID Screen® Influenza H5 Antibody Competition ELISA to detect natural infection in animals vaccinated with rHVT-H5 vaccines alone
- Also suited to monitor disease in SPF animals (in the same way as the ID Screen® Influenza A Antibody Competition Multi-species), thanks to its excellent sensitivity
- Excellent correlation with HI test
- Quantitative – results may be expressed as titres
- Comprehensive data analysis with the IDSoft™ program
- Chloroform-free egg yolk protocol coming soon for use with layers! Egg yolk collection is easy for the veterinarian, and does not generate stress for the animal.
*Differentiation between Infected and Vaccinated Animals
|Species||Chickens (broilers, breeders and layers) and turkeys|
|Specimens||Serum or plasma |
Egg yolk protocol under validation, consult us!
|Coated antigen||NP recombinant protein|
|Conjugate||Anti-chicken-HRP (concentrated 10X)|
|Kit format||5 plates||10 plates|
|Plate format||12 x 8-well strips||12 x 8-well strips|
|Associated reference sera|
|Ready-to-use chicken negative serum|
|Format||5 ml vial|
Ready to use specific pathogen free (SPF) chicken serum pool. Does not contain any antibodies against any avian pathogen. For use with all the IDvet poultry ELISA kits or for RSA testing.
|SPF negative freeze-dried serum|
|Format||0.5 ml vial (freeze-dried)|
Freeze-dried SPF negative chicken serum to be used as internal reference material for quality control.
May be used for ELISA and RSA testing.