The only commercial indirect ELISA for the specific detection of nucleoprotein antibodies in chicken and turkey serum.
- Designed to monitor killed vaccines in chickens and turkeys
- May also be used as a DIVA* test, in combination with the ID Screen® Influenza H5 Antibody Competition ELISA to detect natural infection in animals vaccinated with rHVT-H5 vaccines alone
- Also suited to monitor disease in SPF animals (in the same way as the ID Screen® Influenza A Antibody Competition Multi-species), thanks to its excellent sensitivity
- Excellent correlation with HI test
- Quantitative – results may be expressed as titres
- Comprehensive data analysis with the IDSoft™ program
- Chloroform-free egg yolk protocol coming soon for use with layers! Egg yolk collection is easy for the veterinarian, and does not generate stress for the animal.
*Differentiation between Infected and Vaccinated Animals
|Species||Chickens (broilers, breeders and layers) and turkeys|
|Specimens||Serum or plasma
Egg yolk protocol under validation, consult us!
|Coated antigen||NP recombinant protein|
|Conjugate||Anti-chicken-HRP (concentrated 10X)|
|Kit format||5 plates||10 plates|
|Plate format||12 x 8-well strips||12 x 8-well strips|