Capture ELISA for the detection of the Influenza A nucleoprotein (NP).
- High sensitivity and specificity
- Cost-effective for the analysis of large sample numbers
- Applicable to multiple species, including horses, birds and swine. Please contact IDvet for more information
- Efficient and robust on complex samples (faeces and cloacae swabs) which can generate false positive results with immunochromatographic tests
- Easy-to-use and rapid, with results in under 1 hour
|Species||Multiple species, including birds, pigs, horses and others|
|Specimens||- Broncho-pulmonary liquids from pigs, horses and birds;
- Bird cloacae swab samples;
- Bird faeces.
|Coated antibody||Anti-nucleoprotein (NP) monoclonal antibody|
|Conjugate||Anti-NP-HRP conjugate (concentrated 10X)|
|Kit format||2 plates|
|Plate format||96 individual wells|
|Associated reference sera|
|Ready-to-use chicken negative serum|
|Format||5 ml vial|
Ready to use specific pathogen free (SPF) chicken serum pool. Does not contain any antibodies against any avian pathogen. For use with all the IDvet poultry ELISA kits or for RSA testing.
|SPF negative freeze-dried serum|
|Format||0.5 ml vial (freeze-dried)|
Freeze-dried SPF negative chicken serum to be used as internal reference material for quality control.
May be used for ELISA and RSA testing.