You are here : Equine -
ELISA kits - ID Screen® Influenza A Antigen Capture -
Capture ELISA for the detection of the Influenza A nucleoprotein (NP).
- High sensitivity and specificity
- Cost-effective for the analysis of large sample numbers
- Applicable to multiple species, including horses, birds and swine. Please contact IDvet for more information
- Efficient and robust on complex samples (faeces and cloacae swabs) which can generate false positive results with immunochromatographic tests
- Easy-to-use and rapid, with results in under 1 hour
||Multiple species, including birds, pigs, horses and others
||- Broncho-pulmonary liquids from pigs, horses and birds;
- Bird cloacae swab samples;
- Bird faeces.
||Anti-nucleoprotein (NP) monoclonal antibody
||Anti-NP-HRP conjugate (concentrated 10X)
||96 individual wells
|Ready-to-use chicken negative serum
||5 ml vial
Ready to use specific pathogen free (SPF) chicken serum pool. Does not contain any antibodies against any avian pathogen. For use with all the IDvet poultry ELISA kits or for RSA testing.