Indirect ELISA for the detection of antibodies against the Infectious Bronchitis Virus (IBV) in chicken sera.
Highly specific and with very low background, the IBVS kit detects all IBV variants, including QX and 793B strains. It may be used to detect infection or to quantify IBV antibody levels in vaccinated birds.
Note: the same convenient protocol (buffers, incubation times and temperatures) is used for most ID Screen® poultry kits.
- Detects all IBV variants
- High specificity and very low background (no risk of false positive results)
- May be used with egg yolk samples which are easier to collect and cause less stress to the layers
- Short incubation times: results in 75 minutes (30-30-15 protocol)
- Comprehensive data analysis with the IDSoft™program
- Positive and negative reference sera available as internal controls
|Species||Chickens (broilers, breeders and layers)|
|Specimens||Serum or egg yolk|
|Coated antigen||IBV purified antigen|
|Conjugate||Anti-chicken-HRP conjugate (concentrated 10X)|
|Kit format||5 plates||10 plates|
|Plate format||12 x 8-well strips||12 x 8-well strips|
|Associated reference sera|
|Ready-to-use multi-positive serum – ref. A|
|Format||5 ml vial|
Ready-to-use multi-positive chicken serum, positive with the ID Screen® kits: IBVS, NDVS, NDVS-CV, ILTS, EDS, MG/MS (combo kit only). To be used as internal reference material for quality control.
|SPF negative freeze-dried serum|
|Format||0.5 ml vial (freeze-dried)|
Freeze-dried SPF negative chicken serum to be used as internal reference material for quality control.