Competitive ELISA for the detection of Foot and Mouth Disease 3ABC non structural protein antibodies (NSP) in serum and plasma from bovine, ovine, caprine, porcine and all susceptible species.
- High sensitivity and specificity
- Short and overnight incubations: possibility to deliver same-day FMD results when using the short protocol
- Easy-to-use: no freeze-dried reagents and all dilution buffers are supplied coloured and ready-to-use
- Efficiently detects carrier animals
- Practical: you can easily check that all samples have been correctly deposited because the dilution buffer changes colour upon addition of the sera
The ID Screen® product requires 4 control wells per run, and not 6 as with other commercial ELISAs. As a result, the maximum number of field samples which may be tested per plate is 92, and not 90.
A protocol including weak positive controls is available upon request. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
|Method||Competitive ELISA (solid phase blocking ELISA)|
|Species||Ruminants, swine and all susceptible species|
|Specimens||Serum and plasma|
|Coated antigen||3ABC recombinant protein|
|Conjugate||Anti-3ABC NSP-HRP (concentrated 10X)|
|Kit format||5 plates||10 plates|
|Plate format||12 x 8-well strips||12 x 8-well strips|
- OIE Terrestrial Manual 2012; 2.1.5; Foot and mouth disease: http://www.oie.int/fileadmin/Home/eng/Health_standards/tahm/2.01.05_FMD.pdf
|Negative freeze-dried porcine serum|
Freeze-dried porcine serum negative for various diseases.
|FMD 3ABC NSP positive freeze-dried serum|
|Format||1 ml vial (freeze-dried)|
Freeze-dried caprine serum containing anti-3ABC NSP antibodies (from a goat immunized with 3ABC recombinant protein). To be used as internal reference material for quality control.
This serum does not contain any infectious material.