Competitive ELISA for the detection of antibodies against the EHDV VP7 protein in sheep, goat, cattle, buffalo or deer serum and plasma samples.
- Detects all serotypes, as the VP7 protein is highly conserved
- Early detection of seroversion (7-15 days post-infection)
- The best combination of high Se and Spe
- High exclusivity with respect to BTV
- Results in only 90 minutes
- Easier-to-use and better adapted to high throughput testing than the AGID test.
- More convenient protocol than other commercial ELISAs: no sample pre-dilution step required and room temperature incubations.
|Species||Domestic and wild ruminants|
|Specimens||Serum and plasma|
|Coated antigen||Recombinant VP7 protein|
|Conjugate||Anti-VP7-HRP (concentrated 10X)|
|Kit format||5 plates|
|Plate format||12 x 8-well strips|