You are here : Ruminants -
ELISA kits - ID Screen® EHDV Competition -
Competitive ELISA for the detection of antibodies against the EHDV VP7 protein in sheep, goat, cattle, buffalo or deer serum and plasma samples.
- Detects all serotypes, as the VP7 protein is highly conserved
- Early detection of seroversion (7-15 days post-infection)
- The best combination of high Se and Spe
- High exclusivity with respect to BTV
- Results in only 90 minutes
- Easier-to-use and better adapted to high throughput testing than the AGID test.
- More convenient protocol than other commercial ELISAs: no sample pre-dilution step required and room temperature incubations.
||Domestic and wild ruminants
||Serum and plasma
||Recombinant VP7 protein
||Anti-VP7-HRP (concentrated 10X)
||12 x 8-well strips
|EHDV positive freeze-dried serum
||1 ml vial (freeze-dried)
Freeze-dried positive bovine serum to be used as internal reference material for quality control.