This indirect multi-species ELISA detects anti-MOMP antibodies in ruminant serum and plasma.
Please contact IDvet for use on other species.
- High sensitivity and superior specificity with respect to C. pecorum thanks to the use of peptide antigens
- Applicable to multiple species, including cattle, sheep and goats. Please consult IDvet for use with other species
|Species||Ruminants and other species|
|Specimens||Serum and plasma|
|Coated antigen||MOMP peptide|
|Conjugate||Anti-multi-species IgG–HRP conjugate (concentrated 10X)|
|Kit format||2 plates||5 plates|
|Plate format||12 x 8-well strips||12 x 8-well strips|
- Horigan, MW et al. (Veterinary Laboratories Agency, UK). Poster : Chlamydophila abortus – An Evaluation of Three Commercial ELISAs. Presented at the WAVLD Conference in Madrid, Spain, 2009.
- Marques, PX et al. (University College, Dublin, Ireland). Poster: A comparison of three serological methods for the identification of pregnant ewes
infected with Chlamydophila abortus. 2008.
- Pourquier, P. (IDvet, France), Rodalakis, A and Mohamad, KY (INRA, Nouzilly, France). Preliminary validation of a new commercial ELISA kit for the detection of antibodies directed against C. abortus. Presented at the WAVLD Conference, 2007.
|Associated reference sera|
|Negative freeze-dried porcine serum|
Freeze-dried porcine serum negative for various diseases.
|Chlamydophila abortus positive freeze-dried serum|
|Format||1 ml vial (freeze-dried)|
Positive freeze-dried ovine serum to be used as internal reference material for quality control.