You are here : Ruminants -
ELISA kits - ID Screen®
BVD p80 Antibody Competition -
Competitive ELISA for the detection of Bovine Viral Diarrhoea / Mucosal Disease / Border Disease anti-p80-125 (anti-NSP2-3) antibodies in serum, plasma and milk from cattle, sheep, goats and other susceptible species.
- Fast and easy-to-use : ready-to-use conjugate and results in 90 minutes
- Flexible : short and overnight protocols for serum, plasma or milk
- Applicable to multiple species, including cattle, sheep, and goats
- Accurate and reliable : high specificity and sensitivity
- Practical: you can easily check that all samples have been correctly deposited because the dilution buffer changes colour upon addition of the sera
|Species||Cattle, sheep, goats and other susceptible species|
|Specimens||Individual serum and plasma samples ; milk (individual samples or pools of up to 50)|
|Coated antigen||p80 purified antigen|
|Conjugate||Ready-to-use anti-p80-HRP monoclonal antibody|
|Incubations||Short and overnight incubations for serum, plasma and milk|
|Kit format||5 plates||10 plates|
|Plate format||12 x 8-well strips||12 x 8-well strips|
- OIE Terrestrial Manual 2008; 2.4.8; Bovine Viral Diarrhoea
|Associated reference sera|
|Freeze-dried negative bovine milk|
Freeze-dried bovine milk negative for various diseases.
|BVD/MD/BD positive freeze-dried milk|
|Format||2 ml vial (freeze-dried)|
Freeze-dried bovine milk containing anti-BVD specific antibodies, to be used as internal reference material for quality control.
|BVD/MD/BD positive freeze-dried serum|
|Format||1 ml vial (freeze-dried)|
Antibody-positive freeze-dried bovine serum to be used as internal reference material for quality control.