Indirect ELISA for the detection of anti-Salmonella group D antibodies in chicken sera.
Note: The same convenient protocol (buffers, incubation times and temperatures) is used for most ID Screen® poultry kits.
- Detects antibodies directed against Salmonella enteritidis (Se) and other avian salmonellas belonging to group D
- Highly specific, no cross-reactions with group B (S.thyphimurium)
- Quantitative test
- Very low background (no risk of false positive results)
- Chloroform-free egg yolk protocol coming soon for use with layers! Egg yolk collection is easy for the veterinarian, and does not generate stress for the animal.
- Short incubation times: results in 75 minutes (30-30-15 protocol)
- Positive and negative reference sera available as internal controls
|Species||Chickens (broilers, breeders and layers)|
Egg yolk protocol under validation, consult us!
|Coated antigen||Salmonella Enteritidis purified LPS|
|Conjugate||Anti-chicken IgG-HRP conjugate (concentrated 10X)|
|Kit format||5 plates||10 plates|
|Plate format||12 x 8-well strips||12 x 8-well strips|
|Associated reference sera|
|Ready-to-use multi-positive serum – ref. B|
|Format||5 ml vial|
Ready-to-use multi-positive chicken serum, positive with the ID Screen® kits: MG, MS, REOS, IBDS, IBDVP2, SALS, MPVS. To be used as internal reference material for quality control.
|SPF negative freeze-dried serum|
|Format||0.5 ml vial (freeze-dried)|
Freeze-dried SPF negative chicken serum to be used as internal reference material for quality control.