Multi-antigen indirect ELISA kit for the detection of antibodies against P32, P62 and P72 of the ASF virus in porcine serum, plasma or blood filter paper samples.
- The only commercial ELISA based on 3 recombinant antigens : P32, P62, and P72
- High sensitivity and specificity, with clear separation of positive and negative results
- Convenient and versatile, with ready-to-use components and protocols for serum, plasma and blood filter paper samples.
- Blood filter paper samples may be tested in 96-well deep-well plates, making sample processing faster and less prone to mix-ups
|Species||Swine (domestic pigs and wild boar)|
|Specimens||Serum, plasma, meat juice or blood filter paper |
|Coated antigen||Mix of P32, P62 and P72 recombinant proteins|
|Conjugate||Anti-multi-species-HRP concentrated conjugate (10X)|
|Kit format||2 plates||5 plates|
|Plate format||12 x 8-well strips||12 x 8-well strips|
|Confirmation format *|
|Kit format||5 plates (biwell format)|
|Plate format||6 x 16-well strips|
* Each sample is tested in duplicate in a coated well (even columns) and in an
adjacent non-coated well (odd columns).
Results are calculated with respect to the corrected sample OD value (even
well OD – odd well OD).
|ASF positive freeze-dried serum|
|Format||0.5 ml vial (freeze-dried)|
Freeze-dried positive porcine serum to be used as internal reference material for quality control.