Triplex RT-PCR test allowing for the detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and Influenza A/B viruses in humans.
Qualitative triplex RT-PCR which simultaneously amplifies SARS-CoV-2, Influenza A and Influenza B target sequences and an endogenous internal control.
This test was developed by IDvet’s sister company: ID Solutions, which is specialized in circulating DNA diagnostics in human oncology. It is CE-IVD marked.
- High sensitivity: LOD(95%) is < 12 copies/PCR
- Positive Extraction Control (PEC): unique on the market, for the validation of the extraction process and reverse transcriptase step
- Endogenous internal control to ensure sample presence and the absence of false negatives
- Results are obtained within 1 hour
- Validated on the main thermocyclers on the market
|Method||RT-PCR - Triplex - Qualitative|
|Sample types||Nasopharyngeal, oropharyngeal swab |
and sputum samples
|ID Gene® Spin Universal Extraction Kit|
|Product code||SPIN50 / SPIN250|
|Format||50 preps / 250 preps|
Extraction system using silica columns for all matrices and all veterinary pathogens
|ID Gene™ Mag Fast Extraction Kit|
Rapid magnetic bead nucleic acid extraction kit for use with any matrix or pathogen (DNA or RNA).
⇒ The fastest magnetic bead extraction kit on the market, with results in only 20 min!
⇒ Use in combination with the ID Gene™ range of amplification kits to obtain results in only 70 minutes for DNA and 90 minutes for RNA (extraction and amplification)
⇒ Compatible with most open extraction robots for magnetic beads