ID Gene™ Newcastle Disease Duplex (IDNDV) kit is a RT-qPCR kit that amplifies a target sequence in Newcastle disease virus (NDV) genome.
A qualitative duplex test, it simultaneously amplifies target RNA as well as an exogenous internal control.
The kit may be used to test swabs (tracheal, oropharyngeal and cloacal), organs (trachea, lung, spleen, liver, brain and cecal tonsil) from birds or nucleic acid storage cards. Either individual samples or pools of up to 5 may be tested.
- Detects all NDV strains (lentogenic, mesogenic, velogenic and vaccine strains)
- The only kit validated on nucleic acid storage cards. May also be used to test swabs (tracheal, oropharyngeal and cloacal), organs (trachea, lung, spleen, liver, brain and cecal tonsil) from birds
- Includes ready‐to‐use reagents, positive controls to evaluate the efficiency of the extraction and amplification steps, as well as an exogenous internal control
- Standardized protocol shared by all IDvet qPCR tests
- Test pools of up to 5 samples, thanks to high kit sensitivity
- Offers the fastest protocol on the market (in association with the MAGFAST extraction system)
- Suitable for use with most extraction systems and all thermocyclers
|Method||RT-qPCR - Duplex - Qualitative|
|Sample types||Tracheal, oropharyngeal and cloacal swabs, organs (trachea, lung, spleen, liver, brain and cecal tonsil) or nucleic acid storage cards|
|NDV Positive Extraction Control|
|Format||550 μL (freeze-dried)|
Freeze dried preparation of an inactivated Newcastle disease virus strain diluted into tracheal and oropharyngeal swabs supernatants from negative birds. To be prepared and extracted in the same way as samples, to validate the efficiency of the nucleic acid extraction and the RT-qPCR amplification processes and to monitor variations in analytical sensitivity.
|ID Gene® Spin Universal Extraction Kit|
|Product code||SPIN50 / SPIN250|
|Format||50 preps / 250 preps|
Extraction system using silica columns for all matrices and all veterinary pathogens
|ID Gene™ Mag Fast Extraction Kit|
Rapid magnetic bead nucleic acid extraction kit for use with any matrix or pathogen (DNA or RNA).
⇒ The fastest magnetic bead extraction kit on the market, with results in only 20 min!
⇒ Use in combination with the ID Gene™ range of amplification kits to obtain results in only 70 minutes for DNA and 90 minutes for RNA (extraction and amplification)
⇒ Compatible with most open extraction robots for magnetic beads