Export version kit*
*Click here to consult the version available in France.
The ID Gene™ Influenza H5/H7 Triplex – Export version qualitative triplex RT-qPCR kit amplifies target RNA sequences as well as an endogenous non-target positive control. This kit may be used to test swabs (tracheal, oropharyngeal, cloacal), organs (trachea, lung, spleen, liver) and nucleic acid storage cards. Both individual samples and pools of up to 5 may be tested.
This product offers the following advantages:
- Offers high sensitivity, in particular for nucleic acid storage cards
- Easy-to use, with ready-to-use reagents
- Includes an endogenous internal control toverify cell lysis and sample quality
- Uses the same protocol shared by all IDvet qPCR tests
- For pools of up to 5 samples, thanks to high kit sensitivity
- Offers one of the fastest protocol on the market (in association with the MAGFAST extraction system)
- Suitable for use with most extraction systems and all thermocyclers
|Method||RT-qPCR - Triplex|
|Sample types||Tracheal, oropharyngeal and cloacal swabs
Organ - trachea, lung, spleen, liver
(either individual samples or pools of up to 5 may be tested)
|ID Gene® Spin Universal Extraction Kit|
|Product code||SPIN50 / SPIN250|
|Format||50 preps / 250 preps|
Extraction system using silica columns for all matrices and all veterinary pathogens
|ID Gene™ Mag Fast Extraction Kit|
Rapid magnetic bead nucleic acid extraction kit for use with any matrix or pathogen (DNA or RNA).
⇒ The fastest magnetic bead extraction kit on the market, with results in only 20 min!
⇒ Use in combination with the ID Gene™ range of amplification kits to obtain results in only 70 minutes for DNA and 90 minutes for RNA (extraction and amplification)
⇒ Compatible with most open extraction robots for magnetic beads