Real-time RT-PCR assay for the qualitative detection of the Avian Influenza A virus
This kit is a qualitative duplex test. It simultaneously amplifies target RNA and an endogenous internal control.
- The only commercial FLUA RT-qPCR to offer a calibrated target positive control (TPC) to validate the entire PCR testing process, from extraction to amplification:
- Validate extraction and amplification of the target
- Monitor variations in analytical sensitivity
- Includes an endogenous internal control to validate sample presence
- Optimized sensitivity
- Validated by the French NRL (ANSES, 2017)
- The fastest amplification protocol on the market, with automated extraction and amplification in only 80 minutes.
|Associated extraction kits|
|ID Gene® Spin Universal Extraction Kit|
|Product code||SPIN50 / SPIN250|
|Format||50 preps / 250 preps|
Extraction system using silica columns for all matrices and all veterinary pathogens
|ID Gene® Mag Fast Extraction Kit|
Rapid magnetic bead nucleic acid extraction kit for use with any matrix or pathogen (DNA or RNA).
⇒ The fastest magnetic bead extraction kit on the market, with results in only 20 min!
⇒ Use in combination with the ID Gene® range of amplification kits to obtain results in only 70 minutes for DNA and 90 minutes for RNA (extraction and amplification)
⇒ Compatible with the following automated extraction systems: