Real-time RT-qPCR assay for the qualitative detection of the Avian Influenza A virus.
This kit is a qualitative duplex test. It simultaneously amplifies target RNA as well as an endogenous internal control.
- Validated by the French NRL (ANSES, 2017)
- Optimized sensitivity, allowing to test pools of up to 5 samples
- Endogenous internal control to validate sample presence
- Positive controls to evaluate the efficiency of the extraction and amplification steps
- Ready-to-use master mix
- Standardized protocol shared by all IDvet qPCR tests
- Validated on nucleic acid storage cards, swabs, organs
- The fastest protocol on the market, with automated extraction and amplification in only 80 minutes
|Method||RT-qPCR - Duplex - Qualitative|
|Sample types||Swabs (tracheal, oropharyngeal and cloacal), organs, tissues or nucleic acid storage cards|
|FLUA Positive Extraction Control|
|Format||550 μL (freeze-dried)|
Freeze-dried control consisting of inactivated Influenza A virus subtype H5 diluted into tracheal and oropharyngeal swab supernatants from negative birds.
|ID Gene® Spin Universal Extraction Kit|
|Product code||SPIN50 / SPIN250|
|Format||50 preps / 250 preps|
Extraction system using silica columns for all matrices and all veterinary pathogens
|ID Gene™ Mag Fast Extraction Kit|
Rapid magnetic bead nucleic acid extraction kit for use with any matrix or pathogen (DNA or RNA).
⇒ The fastest magnetic bead extraction kit on the market, with results in only 20 min!
⇒ Use in combination with the ID Gene™ range of amplification kits to obtain results in only 70 minutes for DNA and 90 minutes for RNA (extraction and amplification)
⇒ Compatible with most open extraction robots for magnetic beads