ID Gene™ Infectious Bronchitis Duplex (cat. IDIBV) is a RT-qPCR kit that amplifies a target sequence in Avian coronavirus genome (all variants of Infectious Bronchitis Virus (IBV) and coronaviruses isolated from turkey, pheasant and pigeon).
This kit is a qualitative Duplex test. It simultaneously amplifies target RNA as well as an exogenous non-target positive control.
This kit may be used to test swabs (tracheal, oropharyngeal and cloacal), organs (trachea, lung, kidney, cecal tonsils) from birds or nucleic acid storage cards. Either individual samples or pools of up to 5 may be tested.
- Detect Avian Coronaviruses, including all variants of all IBV strains (02, 4/91, Arkansas, D1466 QX, D181, IB80, It02, Massachusetts, Q1, QX…) and coronaviruses isolated in turkey, pheasant and pigeon
- The only kit validated on nucleic acid storage cards. May also be used to test swabs (tracheal, oropharyngeal and cloacal), organs (trachea, lung, kidney, cecal tonsils) from birds
- Includes ready-to-use reagents, positive controls to evaluate the efficiency of the extraction and amplification steps, as well as an exogenous non-target positive control
- Standardized protocol shared by all IDvet PCR tests
- Test pools of up to 5 samples, thanks to high kit sensitivity
- Offers the fastest protocol on the market, in association with the MAGFAST extraction system
- Suitable for use with all thermocyclers
|Method||RT-qPCR - Duplex - Qualitative|
|Species||Chicken, turkey, pheasant, pigeon|
|Sample types||Tracheal, oropharyngeal and cloacal swabs, organs (trachea, lung, kidney, cecal tonsils) or nucleic acid storage cards
|IBV Positive Extraction Control|
|Format||550 μL (freeze-dried)|
Freeze-dried preparation of an inactivated Infectious Bronchitis virus strain diluted into tracheal and oropharyngal swab supernatants from negative birds. To be prepared and extracted in the same way as samples, to validate the efficiency of the nucleic acid extraction and the RT-qPCR amplification processes and to monitor variations in analytical sensitivity.
|ID Gene® Spin Universal Extraction Kit|
|Product code||SPIN50 / SPIN250|
|Format||50 preps / 250 preps|
Extraction system using silica columns for all matrices and all veterinary pathogens
|ID Gene™ Mag Fast Extraction Kit|
Rapid magnetic bead nucleic acid extraction kit for use with any matrix or pathogen (DNA or RNA).
⇒ The fastest magnetic bead extraction kit on the market, with results in only 20 min!
⇒ Use in combination with the ID Gene™ range of amplification kits to obtain results in only 70 minutes for DNA and 90 minutes for RNA (extraction and amplification)
⇒ Compatible with most open extraction robots for magnetic beads