ID Gene™ African Swine Fever Triplex (IDASFTRI)
ID Gene™ African Swine Fever Triplex (IDASFTRI) kit is a qPCR kit that amplifies a target sequence in the African Swine Fever virus (ASFV) genome, as well as endogenous and exogenous internal controls. It offers highly sensitive and specific detection of all genotypes of ASFV DNA in only 35 mins.
- Reliable : includes endogenous and exogenous internal controls to evaluate the efficiency of the extraction and amplification steps
- Rapid : offers the fastest protocol on the market (in association with the MAGFAST extraction system)
- Flexible : may be used on multiple sample types (serum, whole blood, swabs, organ and tissue) from swine and wild boars. Thanks to high kit sensitivity, test both individual samples or pools of up to 20 samples.
- Practical thanks to ready-to-us reagents
- Detects all ASF genetoypes
- Compatible with most extraction systems and thermocylers with 4 channels
Availability : outside of France
|Method||qPCR - Triplex - Qualitative|
|Species||Swine, wild pig or warthog|
|Sample types||Serum, whole blood, oropharyngeal fluid, oropharyngeal swabs, organ and tissue (spleen, lymph node, tonsil, bone marrow and kidney). Either individual samples or pools of generally up to 20 may be tested|
|ASF Positive Extraction Control|
|Format||550 μL (freeze-dried)|
For use with the liquid format of the ID Gene™ African Swine Fever Duplex and Triplex kits.
Freeze-dried preparation of an inactivated ASFV strain diluted into a negative whole blood matrix. To be prepared and extracted in the same way as samples, to validate the efficiency of the nucleic acid extraction and qPCR amplification processes and to monitor variations in analytical sensitivity. Refer to the package leaflet for reconstitution and storage.