United Kingdom sales manager
IDvet is seeking its future UK Sales Manager.
IDvet is specialized in the development, production and commercialization of diagnostic reagents for the diagnosis of infectious disease in livestock and poultry.
Today, over 80 people work in the company’s headquarters in Montpellier, France. All activities, including R&D, production, and sales and marketing, take place in Montpellier.
The group is developing rapidly, with turnover expected to reach 12 million euros in 2017 (25% growth). Exports represent 85% of sales.
Today, IDvet’s strength lies in its capacity to offer its clients a comprehensive range of diagnostic tools, including both ELISA and PCR kits for a wide range of livestock and poultry diseases.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prospect new clients to promote IDvet products and build sales in the UK
- Increase IDvet business with current clients
- Manage relationships with industry stakeholders, including vaccine companies, farms, and Opinion Leaders (KOL).
- Organize seminars and webinars on IDvet products
- Organize local field studies to enhance our validation documents and marketing materials
- Participate in scientific meetings ; organize oral and poster presentations.
Location: Montpellier (FR) or homeoffice from the UK, at least 50 % travelling to UK clients
You will report to Anna Greatrex, International Sales Manager
- Education in veterinary medicine or life sciences
- Professional experience in the animal health field, and preferably in the sale of serological and molecular biology diagnostics.
- Sales experience an asset.
- Excellent capacity to design, write and present scientific studies.
- English mother tongue or equivalent. Fluency in French would be an asset.
To learn more, please contact email@example.com