Regional Technical Manager for South-East Asia
IDvet is a rapidly growing company at the forefront of veterinary diagnostics. The company is specialized in the development, production and sale of ELISA and PCR kits for the diagnosis of infectious diseases in livestock and poultry.
Presently, IDvet wishes to expand its activities in the Asia region (Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Indonesia, Philipinnes, and Vietnam). For this, IDvet needs strong support for its present and future customers and distributors, and therefore wishes to hire a Regional Technical Manager for South-East Asia.
You are a veterinarian with experience in a diagnostics or vaccine company, or a farm animal diagnostics laboratory.
You should speak fluent English and be based in South-East Asia.
Salary to be negotiated depending on profile and experience.
- Assist clients in the use of IDvet Products, and in the interpretation of results obtained with IDvet tests;
- Take appropriate troubleshooting steps in order to rapidly resolve any technical problems clients may encounter;
- Organize validation studies including IDvet Products in clients’ laboratories;
- Establish baseline data for IDvet poultry kits in the Territory;
- Install and provide support in the use of IDvet’s data analysis software;
- Collect and share information regarding new requirements, market developments and competitors’ products in the Territory;
- Participate and present scientific data (oral or poster presentations) in the Territory, as well as in international scientific meetings abroad where requested by IDvet;
- Provide regular reports to IDvet and work closely with IDvet technical and sales staff on all matters described above in order to contribute to increasing IDvet sales in the Territory.
Please send your candidacy to email@example.com