IDvet offers both a nucleoprotein-based cELISA to detect antibodies against all Influenza strains, and serotype-specific cELISAs to detect potentially highly-pathogenic H5 and H7 strains.
To monitor outbreaks with these kits:
• Flocks found positive with the nucleoprotein cELISA are tested with the H5 or H7 ELISA.
• Positive H5 or H7 results are confirmed by HI, before proceeding to additional virological testing.
• Once the serotype is confirmed as H5 or H7, widescale screening may be performed directly with the H5 or H7 cELISAs.
Easy-to-use, particularly in comparison to HI, these ELISAs are well adapted to high throughput testing.
ID Screen H5 cELISA: improved performance and detection of new clades
Thanks to the use of a new monoclonal antibody, the ID Screen H5 cELISA now offers improved sensitivity while maintaining the same high specificity as the original version.
• correctly detects new emergent clades (H5N2, H5N8) which were missed by HI tests at the beginning of the outbreaks;
• identifies low and high pathogenic strains;
• shows high agreement with HI results when homologous antigens are used
Other Influenza products from IDvet:
• Nucleoprotein cELISA
• Subtype-specific cELISAs (H5, H7, N1, N2 or N9)
The use of recombinant proteins in the ID Screen® MG and MS ELISAs allows for improved specificity, low background, earlier detection of seroconversion, and higher analytical sensitivity.
In addition, no cross-reactions with other mycoplasmas have been detected.
Freeze-dried positive and negative reference sera with defined titers are available for use as internal controls with this kit.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to obtain the complete validation file.
ID Soft™ is a fully integrated, easy-to-use software program providing convenient, flexible and comprehensive data analysis for IDScreen® poultry ELISA kits. Download the ID Soft™ technical sheet
- Determine titres, vaccination age and baseline values for better preventative medicine for poultry.
- Easily share your results: OD values may be exported to other formats, such as Excel.
- Optimize lab time and plan your testing schedule: the software provides you with an overview of the different tests to be run for each sample.
- Flexible: collect data and edit reports from multiple work stations.
- Customize your templates and reports, and incorporate your own company information and logo.
To download or obtain the software, please contact email@example.com.