We develop, manufacture and market diagnostic tests for the detection of infectious diseases in farm animals.
Our ID Screen® diagnostic kits, based on the ELISA technique, contain all the necessary reagents for the analysis of serum, plasma, meat juice or milk samples.
They are standardized to detect national and international reference sera, and show innovation through simplified test protocols, ready-to-use reagents, and improved test performance.
With the creation of our PCR department in 2014, we have extended our expertise to molecular biology.
We now offer a comprehensive range of products to simplify your Real-Time PCR testing, including kits for sample preparation, extraction and amplification.
We design and propose global solutions to provide you with:
- 96 extractions in 20 min instead of 60-90 min
- amplification in 50 min (DNA) or 60 min (RNA)
- to suit your testing volumes
- validated on your laboratory equipment
An expert team for
- veterinary consulting and technical support
- laboratory design