We strive to simplify your PCR testing by offering reliable, flexible, and user-friendly reagents adapted to your instruments, testing volumes, and laboratory organisation.
- A single extraction and amplification protocol for all ID Gene™ PCR kits: test several pathogens (DNA or RNA) on the same plate
- Simple and rapid protocols allow you to obtain results in only 90 minutes, from extraction to amplification
- Rigorous validation criteria: Positive controls to evaluate the efficiency of the extraction and amplification steps
- Flexible: Compatible with most extraction systems (magnetic beads, silica columns) and with all thermocyclers
- Ready-to-use reagents: the amplification reaction mix contains all the primers, probes and master mix required to run the qPCR
- Rapid 1 hour amplification protocol
Most ID Gene™ qPCR kits are validated by international reference laboratories, and according to the French standard NFU47-600-2.